Organic Pads from The Female Company
Make your next period a green one: the Organic Pads by The Female Company are made from cotton, grown without chemicals or pesticides. A perfect mix for daytime and night time.
If you are interested in getting the pads without the design box or as a subscription, you can get in contact with us email@example.com and we will customize your order!
- Made in Austria and Germany
- CO2-neutral produced
- Clinically tested
- Vegan and no chemicals
- Wrapped in compostable, biodegradable film
- Hypoallergenic - no fragrance
- Recommended by gynecologists
- 20 organic cotton pads for day and night included
- Intended for regular or normal flow
- 22,5 cm long for day pads
- 28,7 cm long for night pads
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivery time approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
Pads and sanitary napkin should be changed (no matter what size) every 3-5 hours or earlier if it is soaked.
Many period products come with harmful ingredients and a looot of plastic. In fact, it is so much plastic, taking thousands of years to decompose, that the Marine Conversation Society estimates sewages related debris - which includes sanitary products - makes up about 8.5% of Britain’s beach litter. Ultimately, over 18,000 pieces were found in 2017, which means that one tampon was found every 100m of beach cleaned.
Time to start a period revolution with The Female Company! The Female Company's tampons and pads not only make our menstruation greener, but also, provides healthier products. Made in Germany and Austria, The Female Company's tampons and pads are environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic and organic - tested according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.