Organic Tampons from The Female Company
Make your next period a green one: the Organic Tampons by The Female Company are produced in a CO2-neutral manner, packaged in compostable film without plastic and come in a uniquely designed, reusable box. You will never want to hide your tampons in the bathroom cabinet again.
If you are interested in getting the tampons without the design box or as a subscription, you can get in contact with us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will customize your order!
- 42 organic cotton tampons incl. a reusable design box
- Made in Austria and Germany
- CO2-neutral produced
- Clinically tested
- Vegan and no chemicals
- Wrapped in compostable, biodegradable film
- Hypoallergenic - no fragrance
- Recommended by gynecologists
- 42 organic cotton tampons included
- Intended for regular or normal flow
- 9-12 g absorbency
- 4,8 cm long
- 1,3 cm circumference
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
Important: You should always make sure that you use the smallest size of tampon that fits your period.
The amount of time it should stay in is limited even with an organic tampon. It should be changed (no matter what size) every 4 - 8 hours or earlier if it is soaked. If it is uncomfortable to pull it out, your tampon is not yet saturated - then try a smaller size.
Did you know that most period products are made of 90% plastic that can take thousands of years to decompose? And get this: despite changes in bleaching practices to purify the wood pulp - one of the raw materials used to make menstrual products - chlorine and dioxin - one of the most toxic substances known to humankind - can still be found in some menstrual towels and tampons.
Time to start a period revolution with The Female Company! The Female Company's tampons not only make our menstruation greener but also provides healthier products. Made in Germany and Austria, The Female Company tampons are environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic and organic - tested according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®.