femgums by fembitesFEM_04
- Fruit gummies for promoting a healthy cycle
- Enriched with vitamins, iron and zinc
- Made from 100% fruit puree
- No added sugar or fillers
- With a fruity peach-mango taste
Apple juice concentrate, 25% peach puree concentrate, 3.5% mango puree concentrate, citrus fiber, gelling agent: pectin, lemon juice concentrate, passion fruit juice concentrate, natural flavor, beta-carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride, iron (II) citrate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, nicotine hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, calcium D-pantothenate, zinc sulfate, copper (II) sulfate), vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed), carnauba wax.
Contains 90 gummies for 30 days - 3 gummies for 1 serving per day.
Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping.
Free shipping from € 49. Your orders will be shipped climate-neutral within 2-4 days with DPD or DHL GoGreen in Germany. Seasonal delays may occur.
If you wish to return an ordered item, you may obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 days of delivery.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are taking medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a physician before taking any dietary supplement.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Store in a cool (< 25° C) and dry place with the lid closed.
- Consume within 2 months after opening.
- The specified recommended consumption of 3 gummies a day must not be exceeded.
Knowing what vitamins our body craves during its different cycle phases can help contribute to lessened symptoms. With period-related blood loss, it’s important to up the iron and other vitamins to help promote blood cell production and prevent anemia, while lowered levels of vitamin B12 should be supplemented as this can cause fatigue and nervouseness.
Luckily, there's a tasty way to get the needed supplements for our body throughout our cycle with fembites femgums. Some advantages of femgums at a glance: Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity, Vitamin E and Copper help to protect cells from oxidative stress, Vitamin B12 and iron help reduce tiredness and fatigue, Vitamin A helps to contribute to a normal iron metabolism and much more!