femSense Fertility and Cycle TrackerFemSen_0001
- 3 sensor patches & accompanying app
- Measures body temperature during fertile days
- Alerts the days which you could get pregnant
- Predicts fertility window and confirms ovulation
- CE medically certified
- Developed by fertility & biomedical experts
- App compatible with iOS13 or later & Android
- At least 3G or WIFI internet connection needed
- Power source: 3 V lithium button cell battery
- IP-classification: IPX5 - protection against water jets from any direction
- Warranty: 2 years
- Quantity: 3 patches per box
- Dimensions: 66.3 x 61.2 x 3 mm
- Weight: 3 g
Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping.
Free shipping from € 49. Your orders will be shipped climate-neutral within 2-4 days with DPD or DHL GoGreen in Germany. Seasonal delays may occur.
If you wish to return an ordered item, you may obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 days of delivery.
femSense is not a form of contraception and does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Read instruction manual thoroughly before using and follow them exactly. Improper use or disposal of the sensor patch may be harmful to health and may post a risk for third parties.
femSense is only intended for those over 18 and of childbearing age who want to track their fertility or plan a pregnancy. Certain medical conditions do not allow femSense to reliably measure ovulation. Please read the Instructions for Use for the complete list. If you are not sure femSense is for you, please consult your doctor before using.
Read the manual here.
The symptothermal method for determining ovulation and (in)fertile days is based on consistent observation of physical symptoms. The waking temperature, cervical mucus and the position of the cervix are measured and observed. To reliably track temperature changes, the temperature should be taken at the same time each day after waking up.
This requires a lot of consistency and isn't always stress-free. But don't worry, the femSense fertility and cycle tracker makes it easy for you! The smart femSense sensor patch with integrated NFC chip measures your body temperature up to 1.000 times a day and you only need to read it twice a day with your cell phone. Super easy! Plus, you only need to wear it up to 7 days per cycle.