Lady Suite Glow Refiner Exfoliating Spray
by Lady Suite
- Free from gluten, water-soluble glycerin and sulfates
- Has a pH of 4.0 - a happy place for lady parts
- Fresh scent from naturally soothing fruit extracts
- Targets ingrown hairs, razor bumps, blemishes and large pores, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PH) and rough skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on lady parts, not animals
Aqua/Water/Eau,*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta- Glucan, Caffeine, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Cocoyl Argininamide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate.
- 60 ml or 2 fl oz
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
Do a patch test on your skin beforehand to make sure it is not irritating for your body. This Glow Refiner is meant for the vulva (external skin surrounding the vagina) and not the vagina itself (internal opening) – please use externally only.
We recommend talking to your doctor about using intimate skincare if you're unsure. If any discomfort occurs, stop use and contact your doctor immediately. Do not apply the exfoliator on any presently infected areas or open cuts due to shaving. This product is safe to use while pregnant.
55% of all women and everyone, who identifies themselves as female, complain about in-grown hair from shaving, waxing and other activities causing pain and irritations at the most sensitive female body part.
First, this exfoliant uses gentle acids from nature (like willow bark and lactic acid) to remove dead surface skin cells from your vulva. Next, it penetrates deeper into hair follicles to kill bacteria and reduce oil where bumps begin. Even more, it can help to restore hydration and reduce inflammation along the way. No big deal or anything!