Einhorn Vegan Menstrual CupEIN_period02
- Available in two sizes: S and M
- With super-galactic, cool period stickers
- Designed in Berlin with love
- Sustainable, vegan & shamefree
- 100% medical grade silicone
100% medical grade silicone
Perfect for a "low" period flow and teenagers.
- 10 g weight
- 39.3 mm diameter
- 17 ml capacity
Perfect for a "regular" and "heavy" period flow.
- 10 g weight
- 43.5 mm diameter
- 26 ml capacity
- Attention: After giving birth the Einhorn Cup must not be used during your weekly flow due to the risk of infection.
- Remove the Einhorn Cup before intercourse.
- Do not wear the Einhorn Cup if you are in pain or have discomfort and please contact your doctor.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS): TSS is an infection that can lead to severe organ and circulatory failure caused by a specific bacterium. When this bacterium enters the bloodstream through an open wound or the uterus, it forms a poison that causes shock in the body and can be fatal to the person concerned. Most of the TSS cases known to date arose during the period. But men can also get TSS. Symptoms of TSS are generally fever, vomiting and diarrhea, but also symptoms similar to sunburn. If you notice one or more symptoms, remove the cup immediately and consult a doctor immediately.
Menstrual cups are not only incredibly practical period products that you can wear undisturbed for up to 10 hours a day and use for years with good care, they are also a more environmentally-friendly alternative to tampons and other consumables. The best part: The Vegan Menstrual Cup from Einhorn is vegan, too!
How do you choose the correct menstrual cup size? By checking your cervix!
Step 1: Because your cervix changes position throughout your cycle, wait until the days before or during your period (when you'll be wearing a cup) to measure it.
Step 2: With clean hands, insert two fingers into your vagina. Move your fingers up until you feel a high-up, round ball - this is your cervix.
Step 3: Take note of how far your hand has gone up. Measure the distance by which knuckle on your hand is inserted into your vagina when you touch your cervix.
You can touch it at the 1st knuckle: You have a low cervix and a light to normal flow.
Can touch it at the 2nd knuckle: You have a medium cervix and a light to normal flow.