My Holy Organic TamponsMHL_TAM_Reg
by My Holy
- 16 organic tampons
- Tested hypoallergenic
- 100% organic cotton that's GOTS labeled
- Produced in Spain, designed and tested in France
- Plastic-free packaging
100% organic cotton
- Light for light flows (6 to 9g)
- Regular for medium flows (9 to 12g)
- Super for heavy flows (12 to 15g)
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (CST), a rare but serious infection.
- Always choose the minimum absorbance suited to your flow.
- Do not use two tampons at the same time.
- Change the tampon regularly, every 4 hours to 6 hours maximum.
- Consult a gynecologist if there is a problem with removing it.
Ever stop to ask yourself "what's really inside my tampon?". It's time to ask because tampons that aren't produced certified organic or hypoallergenic can contain gross stuff like chlorine dioxide or other nasties that you wouldn't want to expose sensitive areas too, especially your intimate zone.
Organic cotton tampons are a great addition to any menstruation lineup. My Holy Tampons are an amazing alternative for standard tampons on the market and are designed and tested in France. Hypoallergenic, 100% organic and free of additives like perfumes, alcohols or bleaching - its period protection that's really au natural.