MyClarella Organic Postpartum Pads
- Organic pads for postpartum flow
- Extra soft & super absorbent
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of plastic, perfumes, super absorbents, bleached cotton & totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Made in Spain
- Clinically Tested: Skin friendly & Hypoallergenic
The organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers (GOTS certified organic cotton)
15 pads per box
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
It is recommended to change the pads every 2-4 hours (depending on your flow). Just wash your hands afterwards, you don't need to disinfect your hands.
The postpartum flow is a wound secretion from the placenta site. It serves to clean the wound area on the inner wall of the uterus, which heals after birth. The wound area gets closed and new tissue is formed - the uterine mucosa. Initially, the postpartum flow consists of blood, cervical mucus and bacteria. Normally, it lasts for 4-6 weeks, but every woman has different experiences. At first, you experience a quite heavy red bleeding, which changes into a bloody-watery consistency. Later, the flow is reddish-brownish, then yellowish, and towards the end white to clear, until it (finally!) comes to an end.
Caution: You should NEVER use tampons for postpartum. If a tampon is inserted for more than three hours, lots of bacteria can build up at the cervix, which can be a breeding ground for infections. MyClarella organic postpartum pads are free of plastic, perfumes, super absorbents, bleached cotton & totally chlorine free (TCF), providing a safe postpartum protection.