Skip to content

Did you know that vitamin D supplements are recommended during the fall and winter? Unfortunately, only 10% of vitamin D intake comes from meat, fatty fish, dairy products and eggs. If you avoid foods from animal sources, you won't get even that small percentage of vitamin D. The remaining 90% we can get from sunlight or supplements. If you're not lucky enough to live in a country where the sun shines almost every day, vitamin D supplementation is necessary. Vitamin D supports the immune system and the health of bones and muscles and may also have a positive effect on your mental health.

Hello Sunshine Vitamin D3 Komplex from Ogaenics is an innovative, purely plant-based vitamin D3. But what is so innovative about this vitamin? Until now, vitamin D2 could only be produced from plant sources. However, recent studies show that vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 for increasing your vitamin D blood levels. Thankfully Ogaenics was able to launch Hello Sunshine, a supplement that naturally extracts vitamin D3 from organic lichen. Yasss!

How to Use



Take one capsule every other day in the morning with a glass of water and a meal. In order for the fat-soluble vitamin D in Hello Sunshine to be optimally absorbed by your body, the meal should also contain healthy fats. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.

 

Drop it like it's hot



If you have any questions about the product or simply want to say hi, you can always drop Victoria a message at hello@femacy.de. Victoria is one of our badass superwomen who would give the last tampon from her purse to answer your questions or concerns!

About Ogaenics



Our body is a temple, so let's treat it like one! Ogaenics’ supplements come in handy to maintain a healthy lifestyle for the body and soul. By using state of the art technology combined with only the best and certified organic plants, Ogaenics supplements are produced in a clean and highly concentrated way. The result: Supplements 2.0! The two founders Claudia Seehusen and Suse Leifer started Ogaenics with a clear vision: to help people achieve better health and well-being. With Ogaenics, they give you the opportunity to experience the transformative power of food nutrition. And as if it couldn't get any better: Ogaenics products are also produced sustainably and ethically.

Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.

Delivered to your doorstep

Say NO to last minute drugstore runs and make the most of your spare time (like, eat some cake, take a power nap or pour yourself that well-deserved drink)

Something for the planet

Explore eco-friendly wellness products with a social cause you can brag about at a table full of do-gooders (we love you guys!)

High on high quality

Make no compromises when it comes to product quality, innovation and design (and treat yourself like the queen you are)