OH WOMAN Educational Game
by OH WOMAN
- Based on the strategy game Kalaha
- For 8+ years old
- For 2 players
- Approx. 20-45 min playing time
- All questions about periods, cycles and bodies are reviewed by the Menstrual Health Hub. Every game sold supports the organization.
- Made with love in Bavaria: the wooden game is produced in the joinery strauch in Aichach.
- Playing cards are made from recycled paper and packaging is made from grass paper.
- 48x "drops of blood"
- 10x DIN A5 playing cards with 4 questions and answers
- 1x game instructions DIN A5
- 1x wooden game with rubber band
22 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm (packaging)
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
Important Notice: The information published on our website, as well as in the OH WOMAN game, is not a substitute for professional consultations with physicians. Our content is not suitable for independent diagnosis, therapy or change of treatment. If you have questions about your health/illness, please consult your physician/doctor.
Keep the game out of reach of small children.
Vulva and vagina are the same thing. True or False? Period blood consists only of blood. True or False? Is the egg produced again and again after each menstrual cycle? And when do you get your first period anyways? There are so many questions that the educational game OH WOMAN has answers for in a playful way. Discover your period, cycle and body together with your friends or partner over a bottle of wine or on the weekend with the whole family!
OH WOMAN is also an important game for sexual education for teenagers. Once puberty hits, the body starts to change. Everything is new and exciting, but can also be quite upsetting - and we can become more insecure about our own body. Additionally, if we lack knowledge about our bodies right from the start, we only increase our insecurity. Ignorance leads to self-doubt, self-doubt to shame, shame to silence and silence to a growing taboo in our society.
This is exactly where OH WOMAN comes in: this game is able to provide the security needed to start a dialogue about one's own body in a fun and playful way.