Comes with 4 soft, stackable rings, a travel pouch, and clever conversation starters.
- Intimate wearable against painful sex
- 4x rings for adjusting depth
- Made of an FDA-approved, body-safe polymer
- BPA-, phthalate-, silicone-, and latex-free
Made of an FDA-approved, body-safe polymer, BPA-, phthalate-, silicone-, and latex-free
The classic Ohnut fits condom sizes "standard" or "regular". The Ohnut width stretches to 8in (20.3cm), and the unstretched height of 4 rings is 2¾in (7cm) tall.
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
- If you feel discomfort at any time - speak up to your partner, take a break, and listen to your body.
- Ohnut is not a medical device and does not prevent or cure any conditions - so it’s a good idea to consult with your clinician.
- You may also consider visiting a pelvic floor physical therapist or a pelvic floor occupational therapist.
- Place condoms on before placing on your Ohnut.
- Lubrication should be used when putting it on.
- Oil based lubricants (including coconut oil) are not recommended as they can cause rings to tear and degrade.
- Make sure to store your Ohnut linked together in its bag between uses.
- Hand wash your Ohnut with mild soap and water after use and allow to air dry - save your dishwasher for the dishes!
Girl, we've all been there! Painful sex (or dyspareunia) is more common than you might think. 3 out of 4 women experience it at some point during their lives and it can happen due to many reasons from endometriosis to fibroids and menopause.
Time for a simple solution under the sheets. Ohnut is designed to feel just like skin - you might not even notice it's there! It acts as a soft buffer when compressed and can easily be customized for a feel good depth - without sacraficing sensation.