Kora Mikino Serena High Waist Period PantyKrMkn_Srn_blk_44073834075036
by Kora Mikino
- Absorbs up to 30 ml
- Perfect for heavier periods
- Suitable also as a postpartum panty
- Can be worn up to 12 hours
- Soft waistband for swollen tummies
- Fairly and sustainably produced in the EU
- PETA vegan approved
90% MicroModal made from Beech wood, 10% Elastane.
67% recycled Polyester, 33% MicroModal made from Beech wood
80% Cotton, 20% recycled Polyester.
Does not contain any silver.
Sizes to Hip Circumference
34 | XXS: 89-91 cm
36 | XS: 92-95 cm
38 | S: 95-98 cm
40 | M: 98-102 cm
42 | L: 101-104 cm
44 | XL: 104-107 cm
46 | XXL: 107-110cm
48 | 3XL: 112-115 cm
Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping.
Free shipping from € 49. Your orders will be shipped climate-neutral within 2-4 days with DPD or DHL GoGreen in Germany. Seasonal delays may occur.
If you wish to return an ordered item, you may obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 14 days of delivery.
Due to hygiene reasons, hygiene products can only be returned if they are unused, undamaged and if their packaging and seals are unopened and fully intact.
- Before first use, the panty should be machine washed at 40°C.
- After wearing, wash out by hand with cold water and then machine wash with similar colors at 40 degrees.
- Menstrual panties can be worn for up to 12 hours at a time, but not longer.
- Neither fabric softener nor bleach should be used to wash the panty.
- Please note: washing above 40° degrees may impact the longevity of the panty fibers.
- The panty dries best in the fresh air.
- For heavier flows, try pairing a period panty with tampons or a cup
Period underwear has been around the block since the 1950's, but only modern materials used by brands like Kora Mikino make them as reliable, comfy and sustainable as ever. How sustainable? 364 pads - that's how many pads we can theoretically save a year if we use reusable products like period panties.
With sustainability in mind, Kora Mikino Serena High Waisted Period Panty takes it one step further with it's multi-purpose design. The Serena panty can either be worn for heavier periods or as a postpartum panty, a comfy companion we can take along throughout our cycle journey!