Vita Et Natura Organic "Babyglück" Tea
- All teas organic BIO according to EG-Öko-Verordnung: Have a look
- Exclusivily biodegradable and ecofriendly packaging
- Packed by hand in a reseable design for convenience
- Tea leaves are packaged loose
Verbena, shepherd's purse, lemon balm, horsetail, fenugreek, yarrow, dead nettle, orange blossom, cinnamon bark, cardamom
- 21 x 14 x 8 cm
- 60 g
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
It is recommended to drink Vita Et Natura teas with other healthy drinks and to maintain a healthy eating schedule and lifestyle. Teas are not intended as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of small children! This tea is free of artificial flavors and additives, addition of honey or raw sugar is recommended if a different taste is desired.
All blends contain un-processed ingredients and herbs. They will have a natural composition and may look strange.
Postpartum or puerperium period is the following six weeks after giving birth. Our body kicks into gear healing from childbirth and transitioning back into a pre-pregnancy form. Most women will have postpartum changes from body chills to slight bleeding and breastfeeding challenges. No need for panic; all of this is completely normal!
Cardamom and cinnamon give this puerperium tea a slightly Ayurvedic touch and fragrant taste. The fenugreek seeds included can also provide support during breastfeeding.