Vita Et Natura Organic "Pregnancy 3" Tea
- All teas organic BIO according to EG-Öko-Verordnung: Have a look
- Exclusivily biodegradable and ecofriendly packaging
- Packed by hand in a reseable design for convenience
- Tea leaves are packaged loose
Rooibos tea, lemon balm, nettle leaves, orange peel, raspberry leaves, lavender flowers
- 14 x 8 x 21.8 cm
- 60 g
- Prices include VAT within Germany with additional costs applied for shipping
- Free shipping from € 40
- Shipping within Germany
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL
- Delivered approx. 4-6 working days with standard shipping
It is recommended to drink Vita Et Natura teas with other healthy drinks and to maintain a healthy eating schedule and lifestyle. Teas are not intended as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of small children! This tea is free of artificial flavors and additives, addition of honey or raw sugar is recommended if a different taste is desired.
All blends contain un-processed ingredients and herbs. They will have a natural composition and may look strange.
The third trimester of pregnancy is the final stage; you’re on the home stretch! Changes that started in the second trimester will likely continue, along with some new ones. You may have difficulty breathing, have insomnia and have to urinate more often – twice as much as the baby puts pressure on your organs.
Lavendar flowers, which can contribute to feelings of relaxtion are blended with orange peel, raspberry leaves and other natural ingredients. Vita et Natura's all organic PREGNANCY 3 tea is there for preparation for giving birth.